Valentine’s Day is all about love, but so often we end up giving our loved one a gift that represents anything but true love…
What if we could change all of that and this year finally give gifts that respect the health and wellness of our loved one, help us truly connect with each other at an intimate level and feel more sexy and confident while doing it? Now that makes for a successful Valentine’s Day!
Let’s explore our top gift ideas for the one you love!
Massage is often considered just a luxury in our lives, that we treat ourselves to now and then to spoil ourselves. The reality is that massage has many more benefits than the just an afternoon of relaxation. Here is a list of just some of the amazing benefits that your loved one will recieve:
- Reduction in stress and anxiety
- Improved sleep
- Stimulate the lymphatic system and blood flow
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve posture
- Lower Blood pressure
Whether you opt for an individual massage or a couples massage you are bound to see immediate benefits and your loved one is sure to return home to you craving more human touch!
Oils are your romantic friend! There are so many types and so many uses…just make sure to get pure organic essential oils so that you receive all the benefits. Let’s look at the options:
- Use the oils in a diffuser, in the bath or for massage.
- Bath – Just a few drops of essential oil will do and you can also add 1/2 cup coconut oil to the water and 1 cup of Epsom Salt for a rejuvenating treat.
- Massage – Use a high-quality carrier oil to dilute the massage oil. This does not have to be expensive. You can use organic avocado, olive or coconut oil straight from your kitchen.
- Diffuse – Diffusing oils into the air is a great way to set the mood. Aromatherapy has an immediate effect on us. Our sense of smell is directly linked to the limbic system which is the part of the brain controlling our emotions and memories.
- Essential Oils – There are so many oils to choose from. Here is a quick guide to help you pick just the right one to set the perfect mood for your romantic evening. Here are some of our favorites:
- Rose Oil – Great before a dinner date to lift your spirits and set the mood for romance.
- Ylang Ylang – Perfect oil if for taking a romantic bath. It is calming, yet stimulates the senses.
- Sandalwood – Great to relax first date jitters.
- Jasmine – Ideal for massage as it uplifts the mood and stimulates passion.
- Vanilla – Will create a sense of coziness and set the mood to cuddle up
#3 Romantic Walk and Picnic
Depending on where you live and the weather, nothing sets the mood like a romantic walk in nature and a quiet picnic. Pack some fresh vegetables, fruits, and healthy snacks along with some organic red wine and a cozy blanket. Take some time first to walk through nature to clear your mind and set the mood and then cozy up on your blanket and enjoy the relaxation and a snack. Nothing says ‘I Love You’ more than quality time spent together and the walk will lift your spirits and wash all of your stress away.
#4 Homemade Indulgence
If you love to cook, why not treat your special someone to their favorite homemade indulgence. Cooking at home is a great way to celebrate and keep our health and wellness in the forefront. Find that perfect recipe that will delight your partner and make a fun evening out of cooking and enjoying together. When the dinner is all said and done, you can settle down with some of your favorites from the list above.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you! Keep spreading the love!